Volcom Brighton Pullover Drill Khaki
The perfect kind of throwback.
The Brighton's retro pullover styling comes with mountain-driven details like a generous 15Ks of waterproofing and our V-science lining system for heightened breathability. The layerable anorak shell's drop tail fit gives extra coverage and comes stacked full of tech features that make riding for longer, easier. Venting keeps the temp in check, noise pocket with internal media cord routing keeps the hits coming and the Zip Tech? jacket to pant interface joins the powder skirt, YKK? AquaGuard? zips and fully-taped seams to keep you dry and riding high.
- Waterproof/Breathability Rating: 15,000mm / 15,000gm?
- V-Science 2-Layer
- * V-Science Stretch Oxford w/ Repreve & Non-Fluorinated DWR
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- Standard Fit
- Zip Tech? Jacket to Pant Interface
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Goggle Clips
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vent, Side Opening Has 2-Way Zipper
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Whistle Zipper Pull