MACH SPORT MV 85 W GW
A ski boot that delivers comfort and confidence, the Mach Sport MV 85 W GW is designed for intermediate female skiers with medium-volume feet. Women’s specific features include the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System, which effectively and easily adjusts the volume around the calf to fit a variety of lower leg shapes, and the Women's Natural Stance, which places you in a perfectly balanced position. An anatomically-shaped NFS liner with Celliant offers warmth and a comfortable, secure fit. If needed, you can also add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. An 85 flex provides smooth, progressive support, while the Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles make for easy entry and exit. The GripWalk soles guarantee an extremely easy walkability. The Mach Sport MV 85 W GW combines the comfort needed to keep you on the mountain longer with the performance required to take your skiing to the next level.
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S. - C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polypropylene - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene - C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Liner: SPORT - N.F.S. - Celliant® - Thermoforming Collar
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Canting: Double
- Forward Lean: 13,3°
- Ramp Angle: 3,75°
The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
- PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
Only using Tecnica C.A.S. Pro tool system
- Anatomically pre-shaped internal padding
- Custom thermoformable with hot air
- Extra thick soft padding offers comfort and warmth
LIFT LOCK BUCKLES
Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.