Mach Sport stands for comfort, warmth and convenience. Featuring double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles for easy entry and exit and an N.F.S. liner for support, comfort and warmth. Built on a very anatomical, medium volume, 100 mm wide last, the MV 100 is the ideal choice for people with average feet who are looking for a very comfortable and solid performing boot to ski longer and have more fun.
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Iso 5355
- Shell: Polyester (Quick Instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine - Rear Spine
- Liner: Sport- N.F.S.-
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu Easy Adj. Top Cuff Ratchet Lift Lock
- Spoiler: No
- Powerstrap: 35mm Power Strap
- Canting: Double
- Ratchets: Adjusting Top Cuff Ratched
- Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- Precise anatomical shape results in an accurate fit that offers more comfort and better performance Mach1 starts with matching the anatomical shape of the foot.
To guarantee the perfect fit matching every foot-shape the Mach1 series is offered in 3 different volumes:
- Low Volume - 98 mm
- Mid Volume - 100 mm
- High Volume - 103 mm
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
Features Tecnica Mach Sport MV 100 Alpine Ski Boots
Flex index, 65-110
Width, 98-100 mm
Ability level, Intermediate-advanced
Recommended use, Alpine skiing