Shell: HYPADRI 10K 2 Layer Dot Laminated Shell Jacket
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm wp
Breathability Rating: 10,000mm mvp
Insulation: Shell Jacket, Can be layered with Mid-Layer for warmth
Fit and Styling: Regular Fit and Length Offset Zipper
Body: 86% Polyester / 14% Cotton
- DWR - A hydrophobic Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating is applied to the external shell which is both water and stain resistant. This prevents the outer layer from becoming saturated or wetting out, instead allowing water to simply bead up and roll off the face fabric, maintaining the garments breathability.
- Fully Taped Seams - Waterproof tape is bonded to all seams, sealing the holes created by the needles used when stitching the garment together. These holes, if left uncovered, can allow water to pass through in wet conditions. Fully taped seams make the finished sewn garment completely watertight allowing the user to ride in all weather.
- 3-Way Hood Adjustment - Designed to adjust for optimal fit against wind driven snow and stormy conditions. Can be adjusted in 3 directions to fit snugly around the face while still maintaining good visibility and peripheral vision, especially when using goggles. The hood has enough volume to allow for a helmet and goggles.
- Super Soft Zip Cover - A lined zip cover prevents the cold zip irritating the skin, preventing chaffing and allowing for optimal comfort.
- Weather Resistant Zipper - Easy-glide, weather resistant, coated zippers keep the elements out and your gear dry without the need for any additional storm protection.
- Zipped Heat Venting – Pit Zips - Zipped vents in the arm pits allow you to release heat and stay cool when active. Venting head out and allowing cool air in increases rider comfort levels. The vents are mesh lined helping to keep snow out when open.
- Snow Cuff with Thumb Loop - Sewn in cuff gaiters prevent snow from entering the jacket through the wrist opening whilst the thumb loops prevent sleeves riding up the arms. Also providing improved warmth in the riders’ hands by bridging the cold gap between sleeve and glove.
- Hook & Loop Cuff Adjuster - Hook and Loop cuff adjusters are used to create a tight seal between the sleeve and glove. Adjustable cuffs allow for easy access and adjustment.
- Ski Pass Pocket - A zipped pocket on the left sleeve can house electronic ski passes for use on sensor gates in ski resorts worldwide. No more cuddling the barriers.
- Internal Pocket - Keep devices safe with a zipped internal pocket.
- Internal Media Pocket - Keep devices safe with a zipped internal pocket including jack routing systems for headphones.
- External Chest Stash Pocket
- Accessory Loops - Handy accessory loops in 2 positions for keeping important accessories locked in and safe. Internal loop is ideal for storing ski gloves when not in use whereas the right hip pocket loop provides a safe place to hook up keys or certain ski passes.
- Dry Butt Patch - The rear base of all Surfanic jackets includes a patch known as the ‘Dry Butt Patch’. This patch of highly waterproof fabric prevents the jacket from becoming saturated internally, when sitting in snow or on chairlifts. When riding, any snow entering the base of the jacket is prevented from saturating the base, in turn keeping you dry and comfortable for longer.
- Fixed Snow Skirt with Retainers - The snow skirt creates an internal seal around the waist, preventing snow entering the jacket in wet or powdery conditions. The silicone lining grabs a tight seal with the ski pant for greater comfort against the snow and wind. When not in use, the skirt can be buttoned into retainers inside the jacket to stow it neatly out of the way.
- Internal Storm Flap - An internal storm flap designed to overlay the main zipper adding protection and enhancing the garments ability to protect from water, wind and cold air.