Shred Simplify Snow Goggles - Blackout | Burn + Stealth Smoke
Lens: (2) Burn Reflect + Bonus Stealth Smoke
Shred Simplify Black goggles defeat flat light while providing the widest field of vision in the game and a sleek, almost frameless cylindrical lens style. It features NODISTORTION™ technology to enhance contrast and image definition, SHREDWIDE™ to maximize field of view, and a 1-2-3 SHRED REPLACEMENT SYSTEM™. Unleash your potential and take control of the mountains for endless fun.
- SUGGESTED FIT | M to XL helmet size, 55-63 cm. Goggles Size Guide
- FRAME | Width: 195 mm | Height: 105 mm
- STRAP | Width: 50 mm | Double silicone line backing | 2-point slide adjustment system
- WEIGHT | 175 g
- LENS | 2 Ultra-high-optical-precision molded, cylindrical double lenses with tapered thickness to optimize vision at all angles and enhance impact protection
- 100% UVA-UVB-UVC protection / Super Anti-Fog.
- Inside the box | 1 pair of SHRED. Simplify goggles | extra CBL lens | 2 SHRED. goggle soft case | SHRED. sticker kit
- SHREDWIDE™ | Goggles designed and engineered to maximize your field of view.
- SHRED. CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS™ | Enhances image contrast and definition for all weather and light conditions.
- SHRED. NODISTORTION™ | Pressure regulation valve technology to provide crystal clear vision during altitude change.
- SHRED. NOCLOG™ | Hydrophobic treatment on vents to reduce clogging from snow or water and help prevent fogging.
Contrast boosting lenses - Lens technology for light noise canceling and image contrast/definition enhancement. By working with a color spectrum selective light filter, we created lens that mimics the behavior of noise canceling headphones on a plane to eliminate color noise while riding. The CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS also boosts contrast, which enhances image definition to be able to see more details on the snow.
NODISTORTION™ Technology provides crystal clear vision at every altitude. It equalizes the pressure between the dual lens chamber and atmospheric pressure.It connects the inside of the dual lens with the outside through a semi-permeable channel providing crystal clear vision at every altitude while simultaneously keeping moisture out thanks to our PORON filter. The inside and outside lenses are always perfectly parallel and your vision is crystal clear no matter the altitude.
Shred NoClog - Hydrophobic treatment performed on vent foam that makes water drops slide away very easily in wet conditions. It prevents vent foam getting clogged and promotes an efficient hot and cold air exchange that minimize fogging.
Shred WIDE Technology allows for maximum field of view. Participating goggles in our line are designed to provide the maximum possible breadth of vision to give riders uninhibited view of the snow and their surroundings. Created by providing the largest angle from the center of the eye to the edge of the frame, we can back up our claims where competitors merely seek to give the impression of expanded vision.
Grip-On straps provide the necessary grip so that goggles will not slip off your headwear.
Universal helmet compatibility - The shape of SHRED goggles allows for the best integration with any kind of helmet.
Anti fog - The double lens technology used in most SHRED Optics goggles creates a thermal barrier that keeps the inner lens warm and dry. A special hydrophilic treatment on the inner lens allows the surface to absorb moisture before fog can form.
VLT is the amount of light transmitted through a lens. VLT transmittance is then translated into a Lens Category Number. The higher the number the more visual light that is transmitted through the lens. The lower the CAT number the more visual light that is transmitted through the lens.Filter Category classified as: S0 Very light lens, S1 Light lens, S2 Medium lens, S3 Dark lens, S4 Very dark lens.