Northside Snohomish Low Trail Men's Walking Shoe - Chilli/Pepper
The Snohomish Low is an everyday shoe that can be used on any surface, whether you are hiking on rocky trails or walking on paved grounds.
A versatile shoe you can wear all day no matter what surface you are on. It's got you covered with features and benefits that you will actually need & use.
Northside believes that connecting with nature can be more affordable, by removing a bunch of fancy features that don't improve your experience.
So here's what really matters (explained in plain English):
- Waterproof Seam Sealed Construction - Boots sealed with specially made waterproof tape that creates a water tight barrier, keeping your feet dry when hiking in wet conditions. So you don't have to worry about bringing along a change of socks for your hike.
- TPR Rubber Outsole - A synthetic material that is stronger than natural rubber, which offers a slip resistant outsole that has a good grip on treacherous surfaces. It also provides good cushioning properties to relieve unnecessary stress on the legs.
- Washable Insole - New insole every time you wash, but still gives you the same comfort and performance benefits as it was brand new. Every time you hike, you can wash your insole to make them fresh again for your day to day activities.
- Heel Stabiliser - It ensures stability on your heel and ankle to help you stay on your feet through rough terrain, improving your performance while you hike. Whilst preventing common hiking injuries like rolling your ankle.
- Heel Pull Strap - The strap makes it easy to get your feet in and out of the boots. So you can get right to your adventure without spending too much time putting them on.
You can invest a lot of time and money in your outdoor adventures, but you shouldn't have to overpay for fancy gear you don't need.
Northside believes that footwear for the regular person doesn't have to be overpriced, packed with useless features, or require an instruction manual to understand.
We aim to connect families with nature by providing footwear that's built and priced with the features you actually need, to do the things you actually want to do.