Light Ravemen Combo Kit CR600/TR20 LS10
This light set is the perfect combination for daily commuting and urban riding.
The CR600 is a compact headlight, that is ideal for daily commuting and urban riding. It's fitted with Ravemen's anti-glare optical lens, and creates a T-shaped beam. This T-shaped beam provides a flood light for close-range lighting, but also has a spotlight for longer distance lighting - without dazzling other road users. The CR600 also comes with a wired remote button, allowing the user to change brightness levels without releasing their grip. It is also IPX-6 water resistant for heavy rain, and is made from light-weight but durable aluminium.
- Max output 600 lumens
- 5 modes - Low, Medium, High, Pulse flashing, Quick flashing
- Light is easily detached from mounting bracket and can be used as a normal torch
- Wired remote control to change brightness levels and provide a blast of light in any mode
- Run time 1.4 to 33 hours (Depending on mode)
- Extend battery life by connecting to an external power bank
- Waterproof to IPX6
- Quick release handlebar bracket - Fit bars 22.2 to 35mm
- 1'' high-efficiency white LED
- Light is 82mm long
- T-Shaped beam
- Supplied with USB recharging cable - Equiped with charging lights to show when fully charged
- Weighs 87g
The TR20 is a very compact unit, weighing just 20 grams with a maximum of 20 lumens. This rear light is ideal for daily commuting or urban riding, and can be fitted to packs, helmets, seat posts and saddle bags.
- 20 lumens USB rechargable with a COB LED
- 5 Modes - Low, High, Flashing, Rapid Flashing & Pulse Flashing
- Attaches to packs, helmets, seat posts or saddle bags
- Lens provides front and side visibility
- Auto power save and indicator for low battery
- Built in Mode memory function
- Waterproof to IPX4