K2 2022 BFC 90 Ski Boots
Product description K2 BFC 90 Grip Walk Wide Ski Boots
For skiers who prioritize ease of use above all else when it comes to their boots, we offer the BFC 90. An easy flex rating of 90 won’t beat your legs up when the snow gets choppy, Hands Free Entry makes getting them on (and off) a cinch, and the Cushfit liner, heat-moldable shell, and roomy fit guarantee plenty of wiggle room for your toes.
- Boot width:103mm
- Liner: cushfit
- Ski boots category: comfort
- Boot category: comfort
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
Hands free entry:
- Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
Dual cuff alignment index:
- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
Grip walk outsoles:
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.