Product description K2 BFC 100 GripWalk Wide Ski Boots
The medium-flexing BFC 100 is ideal for skiers who prioritize comfort but still need a supportive boot that won’t hold them back. A wide 103mm last, Cushfit liner, heat-moldable shell, and Après Mode for easy walking mean you’ll be focused on your skiing, not your feet.
- Boot width: 103mm
- Liner: cushfit
- Walk mode: walk mode
- Ski boots category: comfort
- Boot category:comfort
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
Hands free entry:
- Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
Dual cuff alignment index:
- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
Grip walk outsoles:
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.