K2 2021 Party Platter Snowboard
The Party Platter excels on groomed runs by reducing toe and heel drag and really shines in deep and variable snow due to the increased board-to-snow surface area. We used our Ollie Bar™ for added pop and liveliness for side hits and freestyle riding—add it all up and the result is a snowboard you can consider your all-terrain daily driver.
- Snowboards category: all mountain, powder
- Snowboard playful/precise: 7
- Board shape: directional
- Snowboard profile: combination Camber
- Snowboard shape notes: volume Shift™, Tweekend™, Tapered Directional
- Snowboard base: 4000 Sintered
- Snowboard core: bap
- Snowboard glass: biax
- Snowboard additive: ollie Bar™
- Snowboard inserts: 2 x 4
- Snowboard flex: 5
- Snowboard rail/jib: 6
- Snowboard jumps/pipe: 6
- Snowboard groomers: 7
- Snowboard powder: 7
- Snowboard width: standard
- Ap core: we’ve blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Biaxial glass: smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Ollie bar: built in place in a pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the ollie bar™ silences the myth that rocker boards don’t have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
- Volume shift: we’ve moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. this makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float and stability of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. more slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
- Sintered 4000 base: our sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Directional combination camber profile: the best of both worlds. by blending both traditional camber and rocker profiles, combination camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker.