Flyt 20 Pack
For ambitious mountain bikers looking for a lightweight, comfortable bike pack with maximum protection.
Pared down to the essentials, the new Flyt still has all the features you need for a big day on the trails:
Clips to attach a half-shell helmet, side compression straps to attach a full-face helmet and two stowable
gear straps for attaching protective gear to the outside of the pack.
And of course, there’s the TÜV/GS-certified back protector that’s easy to remove and provides maximum
safety for when things go wrong.
The deuter Airstripes back system on the Flyt provides excellent ventilation across the back.
Dimensions: 50 / 26 / 19 (L x W x D) cm
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- Side smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- helmet clips
- Compression straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- PFC free
OPTIMAL FOR: Mountain biking
Deuter Airstripes Back System:
- For a secure snug fit with effective ventilation
- Two air channelled foam strips with an air mesh cover
to ensure as little back contact as possible for outstanding air circulation
- Flexible shoulder straps have an ergonomic shape designed for carrying comfort
- Snug hip fins for precise fit (bike packs), or detachable waist belt for additional stability (urban daypacks)
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust.
100D PA High Tenacity
This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile.
Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals.
Deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.