Deuter Futura 21 SL Women's Backpack - Graphite/Shale
The lightweight, technical Futura SL hiking backpack is specifically designed for women.
With a shorter back, narrower shoulder straps and conical shaped hip fins, the Futura SL creates a solid,
secure fit around the back and hips. The new-style mesh on the Aircomfort back system creates maximum
airflow across the back for athletic hiking. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on
the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
The main material of the Futura series is made of bluesign® certified material.
- Load adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Walking pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front Stuff Pocket
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
SL Women’s Fit:
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women.
On average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter
than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy.
IDEAL FOR: Hiking
Weight: 1160 g
Volume: 21 litres
Size: 50 / 28 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
210D PA RECYCLED SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials.
This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
600D PES Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating,
this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile.
- Small to medium backpacks
- Easier terrain & maximum ventilation
- Flexible spring steel frame with durable mesh creates ventilation to reduce sweating by up to 25%!
- Active-Fit Shoulder Straps have an ergonomic shape designed to follow the shoulder and neck
- Ergonomic Hip Fins for improved weight distribution. Contact with the hips, easy pull-forward adjustment
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals.
Deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.