Deuter AC Lite 24 Pack
The new AC Lite is a lightweight, sporty daypack with a clean design, perfect for easy day hikes.
The hiking backpack is now even lighter and provides maximum ventilation with the Aircomfort back system.
Thus equipped, this compact companion is almost not felt on the tour.
The luggage can be conveniently packed and unpacked via the lid compartment opening.
Smartphone or snacks can be stowed within easy reach in the elastic and airy side pocket.
The helmet can be fixed with an additional helmet holder to the loops on the outside of the backpack.
Dimensions: 56 / 30 / 22 (L x W x D) cm
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Walking pole holder
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Padded hip belt
- PFC free
OPTIMAL FOR: Hiking
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating,
this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile.
We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths.
This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave.
- Small to medium backpacks
- Easier terrain & maximum ventilation
- Flexible spring steel frame with durable mesh creates ventilation to reduce sweating by up to 25%!
- Active-Fit Shoulder Straps have an ergonomic shape designed to follow the shoulder and neck
- Ergonomic Hip Fins for improved weight distribution. Contact with the hips, easy pull-forward adjustment
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals.
Deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.