Blizzard 2016 Samba Women's Skis 173cm
If fresh snow sends you to the chair lift instead of the day spa, take a hard look at the Samba. The lightweight Flipcore with a 98mm footprint makes this ski a great step-up ski for women who are looking for a wider waisted chassis that is exceptionally versatile. It features a rockered tip, with camber flowing into an early rise tail. This allows women to have a ski that is nimble and easy in mixed and powder snow, while still maintaining excellent grip and stability.
Blizzard Flipcore rocker technology.
Natural spring, lightweight floatation in powder, while yet retaining excellent stability are the immediate advantages of Blizzard’s new construction. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press, and the end result is a new rockered construction that reaches a new level of stability and even pressure distribution.
- Flip Core: Unique Camber Technology that will turn the freeride world upside down – easy to edge to edge, lightweight with less fatigue
- Tip & Tail Rocker: Shorter edge length for perfect agility and playful performance!
- Vertical Sidewall: Better energy transmission, increased impact strength and increase torsional stiffness
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface – Lightweight and more modern