PLANKS All-time Insulated Pant Womens's Black
Pair up the women's all time insulated pant with its sister jacket for a stylish and ultra tech combo that will keep you shredding whatever the conditions. It's the ultimate combo for any skier looking for performance and style.
Our Women's All-Time Insulated Pant are our warmest ski pants featuring a mechanical stretch fabric for the ultimate comfort and is made from recycled REPREVE® yarn. These pants also have boot gaiters to keep that pow or slush out on those deeper days and our 2 layer fabric to keep you warm and dry for a good time on the whole mountain!
- Materials: Face: 55% REPREVE Recycled Polyester 45% Polyester.
- Lining: 100% Polyester Tricot (woven)
- Regular fit
- 2 layer RIDEdry15 Fabric
- 15,000mm/H²O Waterproof
- 15,000g/m² Breathability
- Fully seam taped
- Printed taffeta lining with lightweight insulation & brushed tricot seat
- Adjustable velcro waist with belt loops that are compatible with our jacket-to-pant interface
- Inner leg mesh venting with YKK zips
- Hip and rear pockets with YKK zips
- Reinforced hems with 3 stage adjustable leg opening and elasticated boot gaiter