Nordica 2024 Unleashed 98 Men's Skis
Whether slashing pow, ripping bumps, or snaking through the trees, Nordica’s Unleashed 98 is at home anywhere. Built for the modern freeskier, it offers a playful ride without sacrificing performance. To boost your confidence, the Unleashed 98 pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This design enhances edge hold and dampens vibrations for an especially smooth ride. Its rocker profile easily handles any terrain and all conditions and for exceptional response and plenty of pop, the Unleashed 98 sports traditional camber underfoot. Its early rise tip and tail provide floatation on deep days and are at home buttering around the mountain. And thanks to its wide waist, the Unleashed 98 offers tremendous versatility, making it the perfect daily driver. Roam wild and free with Nordica’s Unleashed 98.
Construction: ENERGY TSM TI
Rocker: Powder Rocker Profile
Core / Materials: PERFORMANCE
Factory Base Bevel: 1°
Factory Side Bevel: 2°
SIZES / DIMENSION
ALL MOUNTAIN FREESKI
ENERGY TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL TI
- 1) FULL PERFORMANCE WOODCORE
- 2) ABS SIDEWALLS
- 3) CARBON FIBER GLASS
- 4) 1 TERRAIN SPECIFIC TI LAYER
- Ultimate versatility
- Playful ride and great Performance
- Rockered tip and tail handles diverse terrain
- Terrain Specific Metal and carbon fibers enhance edge hold and dampen vibrations
NEW SHOVEL/TAIL ROCKER DESIGN
LONGER RUNNING BASE LENGTH = Less tip and tail rocker depth to better support the playful tip and tail shovel shapes
- 1 - MORE TURNED UP TAIL = Easier to swivel and break free while also offering a more favorable setup for ridding switch.
- 2 - STEEPER TIP SHOVEL = More tip initiation and deflection in soft snow.
TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL
Maximize your day with the stability of metal in a light and playful design.
- Full performance woodcore
- ABS Sidewalls
- Carbon fiber glass
- 1 Terrain Specific TI layer