True to the Zero G spirit, the award-winning Zero G Tour Pro, a stiff touring boot for experienced backcountry skiers, provides best-in-class performance for the weight. Thanks to a carbon fiber cuff and Grilamid shell, it weighs in at just 1,320 grams (at a size 26.5)—the lightest in our Zero G collection and a fraction of the weight of most ski boots. An uber-wide 55-degree range of motion makes a hike up or a skin out feel like a walk in the park. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Pro’s true 130 flex shines, making this touring boot second to none in downhill performance. Minimal resistance for the up and confident turns on the down, Zero G Tour Pro is the chosen boot by some of the world’s most accomplished ski mountaineers. All of sudden, the mountains on the horizon don’t seem so far away.
- Customization Liner: LIGHT FIT
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Carbon co-injected
- Liner: LIGHT FIT, with laces - Recco®
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesum, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook