Nordica 2024 Unleashed 108 Men's Skis
High fives and good times come standard with Nordica’s Unleashed 108. Built for the modern freeskier, it loves deep days and big terrain. Yet this daily driver is also at home in the trees and bumps thanks to a rocker profile that offers exceptional versatility. To elevate your confidence, the Unleashed 108 pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This enhances edge hold and dampens vibration for an especially smooth ride. Armed with traditional camber underfoot, the Unleashed 108 offers excellent response and plenty of pop. And its early rise tip and tail provide flotation on deep days and give you the freedom to approach any terrain and every turn with creativity. Playful and powerful, Nordica’s Unleashed 108 transforms the entire mountain into your canvas.
Construction: ENERGY TSM TI
Rocker: Powder Rocker Profile
Core / Materials: PERFORMANCE
Factory Base Bevel: 1°
Factory Side Bevel: 2°
SIZES / DIMENSION
ALL MOUNTAIN FREESKI
ENERGY TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL TI
- 1) FULL PERFORMANCE WOODCORE
- 2) ABS SIDEWALLS
- 3) CARBON FIBER GLASS
- 4) 1 TERRAIN SPECIFIC TI LAYER
- Ultimate versatility
- Playful ride and great Performance
- Rockered tip and tail handles diverse terrain
- Terrain Specific Metal and carbon fibers enhance edge hold and dampen vibrations
NEW SHOVEL/TAIL ROCKER DESIGN
LONGER RUNNING BASE LENGTH = Less tip and tail rocker depth to better support the playful tip and tail shovel shapes
- 1 - MORE TURNED UP TAIL = Easier to swivel and break free while also offering a more favorable setup for ridding switch.
- 2 - STEEPER TIP SHOVEL = More tip initiation and deflection in soft snow.
TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL
Maximize your day with the stability of metal in a light and playful design.
- Full performance woodcore
- ABS Sidewalls
- Carbon fiber glass
- 1 Terrain Specific TI layer