A head above the rest.
The perfect partner for jam-packed resort days and big backcountry lines. The Nexus features a lightweight, low-profile design, complete Koroyd™ coverage, MIPS®, BOA® 360 Fit System, and hybrid shell construction for enhanced protection.
When you spend more days on the mountain than off, the Smith Nexus is your helmet for bomber protection that holds up season after season. In addition to a hybrid shell that balances a lightweight, low-profile design with a durable hardshell exterior, the Nexus steps up impact coverage with Koroyd® throughout the helmet, a fully-vented material that absorbs more energy in a crash than traditional foam construction alone. Add MIPS® for increased safety during angled impacts, and you have our most advanced helmet design. Since all this protection is useless if you don’t want to wear it, we dialed up the comfort level with a microadjustable BOA® 360 Fit System that adapts to your whole head. A sweat-wicking, odor-fighting liner keeps you warm, while a front and rear adjustable 24-vent design lets you regulate airflow as needed.
Lightweight, Low-Profile Design
Hybrid shell construction makes the Nexus lighter, sleeker, and better looking than any other helmet on the market, without sacrificing any next-level safety features. An impactresistant exoskeleton provides increased protection in side impact zones.
Advanced Koroyd® and MIPS® protection
The Nexus features complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing, ventilated impact protection, and a MIPS® Brain Protection System to reduce rotational force to the head.
BOA®360 Fit System
We dialed up the comfort level with a BOA® 360 Fit System that adapts to your whole head.
Dual Ventilation Sysem
A front and rear adjustable 24-vent design lets you regulate airflow as needed.
Fidlock® Strap Buckle
The Fidlock® magnetic strap buckle offers easy, one-handed operation — even with gloves on.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Exoskeleton enhances impact protection in side impact zones
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Removable ear pads for form-fitting comfort
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Fidlock® strap buckle offers easy one-hand operation
- Ionic+™ antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- Aleck™ audio system compatible
- Weight (Size M): 19oz / 550g