The original Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design.
We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a youth-sized ﬁt, Line Miner Youth is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
• Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
• Fit: Youth
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 35mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards