Oakley Line Miner L - Stale Sandbech Signature Black Heathered with Prizm Black Iridium GBL
The Line Miner L goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design.
We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner L is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- Oakley’s Prizm lens technology has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast over a wider range of light conditions.
- The Iridium coating on the outer lens reduces glare from the sun/snow.
- With High Definition Optics (HDO), the lens is cut thicker over the optical centre and thinner towards the edge, helping eliminate any distortion.
- High-grade Plutonite lens material is engineered to give clear, sharp, and accurate vision while offering protection against impacts.
- The flexible O Matter frame conforms to the shape of your face.
- Low-profile frame design brings the lens closer to the face to increase peripheral vision.
- 50mm silicone backed strap keeps the goggle securely in place, even on a shiny helmet surface.
- The frame has discreet notches allowing compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit.
- 100% UV protection.