Do you like to rip up carving turns on groomers at high speeds? Looking for a high performing ski that can rail carving turns on firm snow, but with a waist width that will provide some stability in softer, more variable snow conditions? The new Nordica GT 80 TI EVO skis and EVO Pro bindings are perfectly designed for all the hard snow shredders out there looking to charge on firm snow from the morning corduroy to the late afternoon leftovers. The GT 80 skis and bindings provide skiers with the maximum power and edge hold, while maintaining the ability to enter and exit a turn with relative ease. The 80mm waist width and moderate tip rocker do give the ski a little extra stability in tricky snow conditions. Whether you're venturing off piste for a run or two or if Mother Nature decides to drop some fresh snow during your ski day, the GT 80 will still perform admirably. With Nordica's Energy 2 Titanium Torsion Bride Construction and Moderate Race CamRock Profile, the Nordica GT 80 TI EVO skis and bindings provide a super smooth and stable ride that loves to be skied fast.
- Sidecut: 128/80/108 mm @ 156,162 cm; 130/80/110 mm @ 168, 174, 180 cm
- Radius: 13 m @ 156 cm, 14 m @ 162 cm, 14.5 m @ 168 cm, 15.5 m @ 174 cm, 26.5 m @ 180 cm
- Lightweight Poplar Beech Wood Core
- Energy 2 Titanium Torsion Bridge Construction
- Moderate Race CamRock Profile
- Skill: Advanced to Expert Skiers