Shred Notion NoShock Snow Helmet - Matte Black
If you’re a skier or snowboarder searching for a premium helmet that boosts your confidence by offering unrivaled technology to absorb both rotational and linear energy—while also striking the perfect balance between being lightweight and durable—look no further than the Notion NoShock. Equipped with SHRED.’s SMART IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM™, this new flagship helmet pairs SHRED.'s ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. Its hybrid construction combines the durability of a hard shell upper with the weight savings of an in-molded lower shell and sidewalls. A unique 3-position switch allows you to control the top, back, and side vents simultaneously. A passive RECCO reflector further enhances your safety while the helmet’s Fidlock magnetic closure offers security and convenience. The Notion NoShock boosts your confidence, allowing you to charge harder and amplify your fun.
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- RECCO® | Integrated reflector with passive technology that enables rescue professionals to search for you in the event of an avalanche or if lost outdoors.
- FIDLOCK® | Magnetic closure to enhance convenience, security, and efficiency.
- HEXAFLOW™ | Three-dimensional EPS with channels to enhance linear impact absorption and maximize ventilation.
- CONSTRUCTION | Hybrid | Integrated Slytech™ NoShock honeycomb | 16 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1077B (Europe snow) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL | PC | SHRED. Shield toughened ABS | Super Light EPS | Slytech™ Shock Absorption
- WEIGHT | 495 g [Size S]
- Multiple patents pending | No helmet can protect against all foreseeable impacts, accidents, and concussions. For more information please refer to the User Manual that comes with every helmet.