Oakley MOD7 Snow Helmet Blackout w/ Prizm Torch Iridium Lens
* This MOD7 Helmet comes with 1 Prizm lenses: Prizm Torch Iridium Cat. 3
Inbound or off-piste, the MOD7 creates a seamless wearing experience between helmet and visor that offers an all-in-one package for any all-mountain adventure. Visionary Secure-Connect technology creates a cohesive design that not only signals the future of optics integration but sets a new standard for how visor helmets can perform. Combined with Prizm™ Lens Technology, the MOD7 is ready for any conditions and all terrain.
- Oakley’s proprietary helmet technology, Secure-Connect, seamlessly integrates optics and helmet as one for a completely new experience. Secure-Connect magnetically connects and mechanically secures the visor to the helmet, both in the ride and stowed positions.
Integrated Prizm™ Visor:
- The integrated visor features a dual lens powered by Prizm Lens Technology to improve contrast and enhance clarity for detecting snow contours, textures and obstacles, and an inner anti-fog lens.
- Built into the side of the helmet is an adjustment button that allows the visor to be pushed back into the wearer’s face to help create a custom, comfortable seal.
Lens Eject Button:
- Located on both sides of the visor, the lens eject button releases the visor from the helmet both in the ride and stowed positions.
Lens Landing Zone:
- Located at the front/top of the helmet, the Lens Landing Zone allows the wearer to intuitively stow the visor in place just as they would a traditional goggle using Secure-Connect technology.
Duramatter Mix Shell:
- A hybrid-shell construction method using a mix of durable hard-shell DURAMATTER and traditional lightweight polycarbonate that creates a wellbalanced design and is strategically applied to selected areas of the helmet.
- A unique integration that combines fit and protection allowing the helmet’s internal retention system to wrap in all directions around the wearer’s head, helping to enable a secure comfortable fit.